Friday, November 22

a new mug

On one of my gotta-get-outta-the-house-or-we-will-all-go-crazy kinda days, I came across this fantastic halloween mug in the Target dollar bin. It is orange and black striped, and a really wacky shape. Here's a pic from my insta:


Doesn't that just "scream" Halloween?

I drink from a mug a lot. I mean, a lot a lot. At least one giant cup of coffee in the morning, sometimes a tea in the afternoon, and in the winter I often have a hot cocoa at night. I put these things to work. Anyway, if I learned anything from this Target store discovery, it's that I need a mug for the holidays.

I know I'll probably get in trouble for talking about Christmas before Thanksgiving, but you're going to need to order one of these before Thanksgiving in order to use it the next morning. So, for your sake and mine here are a few of my favorites. 

While recovering from my Thanksgiving-turkey hangover, I'm looking forward to putting some strong coffee in my new mug, turning on the new Folk Angel, and curling up in my favorite sweater-blanket. 

In this list, there are mugs with the classic Christmas gold, a mug for charity (to remind me of the reason for the season), bright Christmas-light-esque colors, obvious reindeers, a white mug that reminds me of a warm sweater, and a couple of good-ol' red and white ones. 

Now if I could only choose one...



4. target
8. west elm 

No comments:

Post a Comment